· Step 1, Go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/download in a Web browser. If you want to receive updates from Apple, type your email address in the field on the left side of the window.Step 2, Click Download now. It's a blue …
· Install iTunes: Download the latest version from the iTunes website. Keep iTunes up-to-date : Ensure that the latest version of iTunes is installed on your computer before plugging in your iPhone. To manually check for updates on a Mac, select the Apple menu , then choose App Store .
· There is an "iTunes Store" and a "Music" app on the iPhone; not completely sure which you are referring to but only the Music app offers a subscription. If you deleted either, see the following from Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support. The "correct names" to search for are also listed in the above link. Restore a built-in app ...
Plug your iPhone into your computer. Right-click on it in the left sidebar and choose "Transfer Purchases" from the dropdown menu. This will not only transfer purchased music, but any and all …
Itunes For Iphone 6 free download - Apple iTunes (Classic), iTunes iSync, Learn Visual Basic 6, and many more programs
· You can go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ to download it directly or go to "iTunes" > "Help" > "Check for Updates" on your PC (go to "App Store" > "Updates" > "Install" on Mac) to update your iTunes to the latest version. Then follow the steps below to download music from iTunes to your iPhone 8/8 Plus/X. Step 1.
· Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable. If asked, unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
People are very open-minded about new things--as long as they're exactly like the old ones.